Back to posting!

Posted by Ralph | 11:51 PM

Well then! Things with Rollingpix.net are proceeding much slower than I was hoping for. Business loans require plans and plans require work. I'm still doing everything by myself and now my plan is done and submitted. I am so glad that part is over. So much has happened in the w/c sports world in the past month.

Here are some highlights for you.
>Sept. 16, 2006 - The U.S. Quad Rugby team won the World Championships, narrowly beating the home team Kiwi's 34-30. They also went completely undefeated through the whole tourney, needless to say if this team stays healthy and together Beijing looks pretty good. (full results and photos)

>Aug. 2006 - Jimmy Goddard successfully climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro and became the record holder for any ascent using arm power. The guy then started a 1,019 mile trek in Scotland. That trip was abandoned on the 15th of this month due to Jimmy getting hit by a car. His site says he is un-injured but his chair and handbike are trashed.

I never cease to be amazed at what people are willing, and able to do.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo