I'm in the dumps....

Posted by Ralph | 12:21 PM

I don't think I am ever going to get this interview back from Carol Hollfelder.... I'm really bummed. She really seems like an interesting person and I want to get to know her better.

On another note, I have contracted with a web design company out of India for the design of Rollingpix.net and that should be up and running in just a little while. I just got off the phone with Rediautosport about the convention in February, and about attending their hospitality chalet at the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix.

They have alot going on, alot more than I do and here I am complaining..... The weekend is right around the corner, nothing going on around me but here's some updates from around the world of wheelchair sports.

> Nineteen athletes named to the '07 U.S. Quad Rugby team, including all existing '06 Gold Medal winning team members.

> U.S. Sailing named it's athletes of the year, including Paralympian of the Year - Rick Doerr

> Wheelchair Tennis - The Aussie Open starts the '07 season - Defending champ and past #1 Michael Jeremiasz looks to return to his championship form.

That's it for today!

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo