Opening a business checking account

Posted by Ralph | 12:33 PM

I know I'm not posting sports stuff at all regularly. Yesterday was module 2 day with Voc. Rehab and the SBA counsellors, everything on that end is progressing very smoothly and I am putting all of my "behind the scenes" business issues together properly.

Today was just a few phone calls and a trip to open a business checking account. I am not going to make it to China, that's for sure.. but I'm putting together a schedule of events that I may cover. I'm thinking that I may be better served by going to Meet and Greets with the editors and publishers of some of the other disabled sports publications, introducing myself formally and offering my services.

I know a lot of them from email but face to face is always better

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo