I have put some really cool dis-abled people, and the things they can do on this blog but this might be the best one yet.


"- I never say, `I can`t do that`. I just say, `I haven`t worked it out yet`. I`ve been terrified and fascinated of flying for as long as I can remember - said 25-year-old Jessica Cox, born without hands, world media report."



"She is the first person to have managed flying a plane without arms: with her feet. This is also how she writes, drives, answers her mobile phone or applies make-up, among other things.



Flying is, she says, a fascinating feeling, and before liftoff in a specially adjusted plane, she went through three years of special training.



She has also attained a degree in psychology and is the owner of a double black belt in Tae Kwon-Do, and has not used her arm prosthetics since she was 13 years old.



Her only fear was flying, but after three years of flying a plane in flying school and 89 flying lessons with an instructor, she has mastered this class.



Now, Jessica is studying to become a flight instructor, because, she says, she wants to help other disabled persons to learn how to fly."

Photo taken from Jessica's website

Source






Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo