Seems like I have abandoned my blog

Posted by Ralph | 4:09 PM

It's not that, just dealing with some pretty serious skin problems for the past couple of weeks. I lost alot of weight recently thinking I was going in for inpatient P/T and I'm having problems making that happen, so I stayed in bed on one side all night and got a deep bruise on my now skinny hip and thigh bones.

That made me flip to the other side and the same thing happened, now my butt is also bruised. If it wasn't for the fact that almost ALL of my camera/video/audio equipment is at my Voc. Rehab office I would just stay in bed.

Once all my gear comes in and get's insured I can get back to real work here. My problems will all go away soon.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo