E-Mail to the ITF

Posted by Ralph | 12:44 AM

My name is Ralph Raymond and I operate a photo-journalism site for and about wheelchair athletes. I am in a wheelchair myself and for the past year I have been interviewing, profiling and posting Internet articles with some of the world's top w/c athletes. This e-mail specifically concerns the upcoming NASDAQ 100 Open Tournament, and my desire to be your correspondent there.

To the best of my knowledge I am the only w/c photographer covering w/c events and it is my dream to make a career out of it. I was allowed to photograph last years match between Mr's Jeremiasz and Hall by David Tratner, the tournaments Director, and have re-applied for this years event. I am enclosing some of those pictures. I humbly implore you to consider my request, and should you accept it please contact Michael Corbo at mcorbo@imgworld or by phone at 305-365-3581. He is the Media Credentials Manager.

Otherwise please keep me in mind for any event you may need my services for. Thank you all for your tireless efforts and keep up the hard work.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo