Rollingpix 1st year anniversary

Posted by Ralph | 9:58 AM

This project of mine is celebrating it's 1st birthday this week, and what a great year it's been. Rollingpix has opened so many doors for me. I have travelled, met great people and hopefully opened some eyes with my photography and journalism about chair athletes.

The interviews with Mike Rowney, Tyler Deith and Hilary Lister would not have happened for me without this vehicle to publish them. This is my second year attending the NASDAQ 100 as a credentialled journalist. I went to Vancouver, Canada for two months, a C 6 Quadriplegic, on my own.

Many thanks to everyone who has supported, inspired and helped me over the past year, and keep coming back.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo