WOOOOOOOOOOH!

Posted by Ralph | 8:41 PM

I got my e-mail response from the media credentials manager today, and as you can tell from the headline my application was approved! I can't believe how fortunate I am and all this effort with Rollingpix is really starting to pay off.

Stay Tuned for more updates, this is going to be the best birthday ever.


Dear Ralph,
Thank you for your interest in the 2006 NASDAQ-100 Open. A summary of your organization's credential request is listed below:
Ralph Raymond,Internet - Approved
We appreciate your interest in covering the NASDAQ-100 Open.
Michael Corbo - Media Credentials Manager

I am going to do the best job I can and with a little bit more luck this will be the start to the rest of my new and great professional career. Thanks for your support and keep coming back.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo