Court date for my V.R. case

Posted by Ralph | 2:53 PM


I got a letter in the mail today regarding my Vocational Rehab case, direct from the judge's office. A court date has been set for my Administrative review, and it's close. The date is Dec. 2nd, less than a month from now. The notice was an "order to show cause," that is if/for Vocational Rehab. to dispute the point of contention that I was placed incorrectly to receive a correct services since day one and with that, my current place in the waiting list and the severity of my injury I should get right in there.

The date is set for Dec. 2nd and since the case should/can/will be in my favor, the best laid plans/business plans of rollingpix and mice and men :-}are literally @rolling@ right along

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo