What a rough month

Posted by Ralph | 9:12 PM

I was having some pretty serious skin problems last month and it put me in the hospital. I had a sore on each hip and a small open one on my back. They admitted me with an early diagnosis of osteomyelitis.

The doctors were right about the osteo, after an MRI confirmed the diagnosis. I also had MRSA and Pseudomonas in my bladder. They tested me for hepatitis, swine flu, HIV (all negative!)and everything else you can be tested for.

I had surgery on my right hip to remove the damage and I have been on antibiotics for weeks. The antibiotics are working well and I'm recovering quickly!

I also lost my gmail password and that's why I haven't been on here. Everything is good now, probably going home for home care this or the next week.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo