Happy New Year

Posted by Ralph | 5:21 PM

Happy New Year to everybody! The year came and went, next thing you know 2009 will be here. I had my meeting with the Vocational Rehabilitation counsellor yesterday to review my business plan. I have tried to grow my business to the best of my ability but I am at a point where I'm overwhelmed.

I love this job and I see a great future in it, what I need is to make it a profitable business. So I'm doing what is neccessary, letting go of my hard headed pride and taking the help that I need.

So I put together a decent proposal, Executive Summary, Requested Equipment, Description of how I use my equipment and a 1st quarter schedule of events I could attend. I have to tighten up my summary, the VR counsellor gave me some ideas and I am going to implement those today.

All in all 2008 will be a great year for me. I'm living independently, will be driving for the 1st time in 10 years and ROLLINGPIX will be a career instead of a 40+ hour a week unpaid hobby.

I hope all of your dreams come true and if I can help in any way let me know

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo