Working on V.R. Appeal

Posted by Ralph | 9:06 PM

Like a madman! I have a hearing before an administrative law judge and more appeals after that if necessary. Hopefully they will acquiesce and settle because they will probably spend more fighting me than just giving me what I'm asking for.

I think they will see the logic in it, after all I am only ONE meeting away from finalling my case. This whole process has taught me so much and I'm happy in a way about this turn. I will learn how to handle these aspects of business dealings can potentially ruin everything.

So until then I'm working on that. The 2010 Paralympics are still my "coming out" date. I have time to keep learning new things and applying that knowledge to a better business

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo