I'm working today

Posted by Ralph | 12:26 PM

My lawyer went out of town for three weeks on a cruise through the Hawaiian Islands. I still don't know the status of my chair and I'm starting to get really pissed at the whole situation. These next three weeks are going to be spent planning what my next move is going to be when he gets back.

I have to keep my head up and stay busy or this situation could very easily get me depressed, between this and the crap with my Voc. Rehab case staying positive is a full time job.

I could think of a million different ism's to make me feel better, but they won't change the situation, only time and my diligence are going to resolve it. I need to stay busy, keep it off my mind and be patient, none of which I'm very good at.

See you between the ditches.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo