Not much going on

Posted by Ralph | 4:55 PM

I haven't posted much lately, things with my case have had me in a bit of a funk. With the economy the way it is V.R. is having the same problems as the rest of us. I'm absolutely certain that there has been a whole slew of things I should be reporting on and I haven't been.

Truth is my lawyer has been dragging his heels for a few weeks about my new power chair and I can't functionally propel a manual chair. I have just been sitting at home and moping about how much I would like to be out with my gear and new chair....... but I'm not.

I don't like what's transpiring and why it's taking so long but your never "given more than you can handle." This too shall pass and I'll be rolling soon.

Stumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo